We all need help in many ways, shapes and forms.
Maybe you need help emotionally.
Perhaps you need financial help.
It could be serious or not so serious.
Marital help.
Mental help.
Help with anger or addiction.
We could all use a little help with simple things, like
doing the dishes or more serious like digging out of a deep, dark hole of depression.
Help comes in various forms and from sources we never would
expect.
I need help every day, yet I lean toward thinking I can
handle stuff on my own.
But the greatest freedom always comes when I say, “Lord, I
need help.”
What about you?
Do you need help?
I encourage you to look up. Tell Him. Tell Jesus, you need
help today. I know He longs to send His help.
I lift up my eyes to the mountains-
where does my help come from?
My help comes from the Lord,
the Maker of heaven and earth.
Psalm 121:1-2
He might send help through a friend, supernaturally through His Holy Spirit, or from a source you could never devise.
Feel free to share how you've looked up to God to send help when you needed it most.
As always, if you need prayer or just want to contact me privately, you can do so by filling out the contact form on the right side of the page.
Let's stay the course together by asking for help.
Terri

No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your comment here: