by Terri Webster
Are you busy? Is this a good time to talk?
How many times have we asked a friend or family member
either of those two questions?
What I’ve thought a lot about lately, though, is how I would
respond if God asked me, “Hey, are you busy? Is this a good time for us to
talk?”
I used to always be too busy.
It hurts my heart to think of all the times I’ve given Him
my leftovers.
Today, I want to encourage you to take a little time out of
your busyness and let the Lord give you what the world can’t.
Pull off the main road on your way to work or on the way home, and sit in your car a few minutes. Or take a short walk somewhere.
Shift your focus. Look up,
instead of around. Sit with Him, talk to Him, give Him your cares.
Then think of one thing you can be thankful for. It could
very well chart the course of your day.
Stay the course with me,
Terri

No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your comment here: