by Terri Webster
I used to think I didn't have the time. I believed the misconception that being alone with Him was a luxury; a misuse of my time. Unproductive.
I would feel guilty if I drove to a nearby park to enjoy a walk or just sit in the quiet of my car and pray.
Not anymore.
When I need to be refreshed from within or I'm seeking direction about something, I can't afford NOT to take the time to be alone with Jesus. He's ready to provide the refreshment my soul longs for and guidance along the right path for me to take.
What about you? Do you need a fresh touch? Are you wondering what path to take? I encourage you to take 10 minutes, 20 or more to be alone with Him. He will refresh your soul and guide you along the path that you should go, as promised in Psalm 23:3.
He refreshes my soul. He guides me along the right paths for His name's sake.
This is how I stay the course,
Terri

No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your comment here: