It’s a New Year! We are 12 days into 2016 at this writing. It’s been an entire year since I last posted. A lot has happened since then.
Last year I took a step back from a lot of busyness in my life. I recognized a need
to press pause and make room for some HE-art work I felt God showed me needed to be done.
to press pause and make room for some HE-art work I felt God showed me needed to be done.
I took advantage of joining a women's nine-month step study through our Celebrate Recovery program at church. I knew this would be a safe place to unveil the emotions I’ve stuffed for the majority of my life and get real. I spent nine months digging, uprooting, replanting and growing.
God introduced a few new markers to me. He presented healing and direction in several areas of my life. I hope to share those with you in the coming months with the hope of encouraging you on your personal path with Him.
Single Mom, You are not called to be superwoman, invincible, to stand alone in
the face of adversity. No! And you are not called to understand everything. You ARE called to be His bride, trusting, believing and relying on Him.
the face of adversity. No! And you are not called to understand everything. You ARE called to be His bride, trusting, believing and relying on Him.
You may already know and live in this trusting place with Him. But you aren't called to do life alone. God uses others who have walked a similar path. He uses encouragers and those who will inspire you to lay down your yoke of burdens and pick up His yoke of grace and mercy to walk into the marvelous things He has planned for you. Do you need to have some He-art work done?
If you’d like to know more about Celebrate Recovery, visit www.celebraterecovery.com. It is a Christ-centered recovery program for any and all who have ANY hurt, habit or hang-up. Even the strongest of Christian women need time to recover and recharge.
Unveiled,
Terri
No comments:
Post a Comment
Share your comment here: