Welcome back and happy Monday everyone.
Are you stuck in the muck of life feeling you’ll never move
forward again?
Do you feel circumstances beyond your control have rendered
you immovable and stagnant?
Whether it’s work, home, in our relationships, or our
relationship with the Lord, we can get stuck like a boat in deep mud, with no
way out.
If this describes your current situation, I have some great
news to share.
When I’ve been stuck in deep mud and mire, exhausted and frustrated,
I eventually had to look to Almighty God to get me unstuck and where I could
get moving again.
Sometimes it was due to other’s choices. Sometimes it was my
own sinful heart and thoughts that left me stagnant.
I’ve had dreams before where I’m running as fast as I can,
but getting nowhere. And whatever I was running from was catching up with me.
Then I’d wake up, thankful it was only a dream.
Sometimes real life can make us feel like that dream.
No one likes feeling this way.
I want to share 10 steps that are tried and proven to loosen
you from your current stuck-ness. It will take exercising your faith in God. Even
if your faith is as tiny as a mustard seed, here’s what the Lord says about
that:
…Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard
seed, you can say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will
move. Nothing will be impossible for you. Matthew 17:20
He replied, ‘If you have faith as small as a mustard
seed,
you
can say to this mulberry tree, be uprooted and planted
in
the sea, and it will obey you.’ Luke 17:6
|
10
Steps
|

I lift up my eyes to the
mountains – where does my help come from? My help comes from the
Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth. Psalm 121:1-2
- Go to Him.
Come to Me all you who are
weary and burdened,
and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
and I will give you rest. Matthew 11:28
- Learn from Him.
Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am
gentle and humble in heart, and you will
find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:29
- Call to Him.
Call to Me, and I will answer you and tell you great
and unsearchable things you do not know. Jeremiah 33:3
Do not be anxious about
anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with
thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of
God which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts
and your minds in Christ Jesus. Philippians 4:6-7

Therefore, since we are
receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so
worship God acceptably with reverence and awe. Hebrews
12:28
- If you are a Believer in Christ, then you have a special assigned place with Him. Not only when you leave this earth, but right NOW! No one else can sit where you’re supposed to.
And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him
Since, then, you have been
raised with Christ, set your hearts on things above, where Christ is,
seated at the right hand of God. Colossians
3:1
- Use what He’s given you…blessings and authority!
Praise be to the God and
Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly
realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3
- Stand firm.
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set
my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. Psalm 40:2
Stand
firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again
by a yoke of slavery. Galatians 5:1
- Trust Him.
…The
Lord is trustworthy in all he promises and faithful in all he does. Psalm
145:13
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own
understanding…Proverbs 3:5
If you whole-heartedly take each of these steps, you're sure to get
unstuck and moving forward again.
Don’t give up! Stay the course!
Terri



Terri, that's a list I need to keep before my eyes constantly. Great insight.
ReplyDelete